Mission Arlington’s Fun & Free Fall Festival for Families
- When?: Saturday, October 29th, 2016;
- What time?: 12:00 – 4:00 pm.
- What is it? This is a family-friendly festival, designed as a fun afternoon with your children and grandchildren;
- What will be there? Children receive a free lunch, and a bag of candy. Bouncy houses, hay rides, a huge carnival with prizes, and free food.
- Who is it for? Children and families from the community. Children can come dressed in costume (no scary ones please), or they can just come as they are. That’s up to you. No pressure.
- How much does it cost? It’s free! All of it.
You Can help us with this Festival
- We need candy – Please bring individually wrapped bags of candy to Mission Arlington’s offices on or before October 29th.
- We need volunteers – Individuals or teams of people can volunteer to help with this event. The actual event happens from noon to 4, but we will need volunteers to help us before (for setup) and after (for cleanup). You and/or your team can stay for as long or as short of a time that works best for you. If you can come for an hour, great! If you can come for all day, great! If you would like to volunteer, call Heather at 817-277-6629.
« All Events