Mission Arlington’s Fun & Free Fall Festival for Families
- When?: Saturday, October 28th, 2017;
- What time?: 12:00 – 4:00 pm.
- What is it? This is a family-friendly festival, designed as a fun afternoon with your children and grandchildren. Everyone is welcome!
- What will be there? Children receive a free lunch, and a bag of candy. Bouncy houses, hay rides, a huge carnival with prizes, and free food, plus lots of caring adults in a safe venue;
- Who is it for? Children and families from the community. Children can come dressed in costume (no scary ones please), or they can just come as they are. That’s up to you. No pressure.
- How much does it cost? It’s free! All of it.
- Where? The Fall Festival happens at 1514 Cherry Ln. in Arlington. Click here for the location.
You Can help us with this Festival
- We need candy – Please bring individually wrapped bags of candy to Mission Arlington’s offices on or before October 28th.
- We need volunteers – Individuals or teams of people can volunteer to help with this event. The actual event happens from noon to 4, but we will need volunteers to help us before (for setup) and after (for cleanup). You and/or your team can stay for as long or as short of a time that works best for you. If you can come for an hour, great! If you can come for all day, great! If you would like to volunteer, call Heather at 817-277-6629.
« All Events