Grocery Store Programs
KROGER PlUS CARD
AUGUST 1ST is the starting date to re-enroll once again for Kroger.
- Sign in to your account at kroger.com;
- Click on your account name and your Account Summary will come up.
- Scroll down the page to Community Rewards.
- There will be an orange button that says: Re-Enroll.
- You will be asked to enter the organization’s number or name and click “search” Use: Mission Metroplex or #80429.
- A blue box will come up. Put the button in front of Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex® and hit “enroll.”
- There is will be a box at the top of the screen that says: Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated. Thank you for participating!
- If you have any problems please call Debbie Musgrave at 817-704-6141, and she will help you. Or, e-mail Debbie here.
Tom Thumb Reward Card
Simply take your reward card to the customer service desk and ask them to link it Mission Arlington®. The Mission Arlington® Tom Thumb number is 653. Scan your card at every purchase and help a family in need.
Thank you so much for your support.