We know that there are “different strokes for different folks,” and that people connect to an organization like ours in a variety of ways. On this page, we hope to illustrate various avenues for you to keep informed about the work and ministry of Mission Arlington®.
Through Social Media
FACEBOOK – While our website gives great information with a picture or two, our Facebook site communicates primarily with pictures. This is a great place to see ministry results in pictures, and to keep up with the day-to-day happenings of the work here.
Through our Website
- Daily Mission Updates – Five days a week, on a “White Board” at our mission offices downtown, Tillie Burgin writes a short note to staff & volunteers. Now, you can connect online what we read here every week. Learn of the daily prayer needs and upcoming activities, along with an encouraging scripture;
- Current Events: Would you like to know what’s next, or what event is happening now? Do you want to join the Easter egg hunt, Fall Festival, or some other Mission happening, but can’t remember the details? This events link is for you;
- Seasonal News – Titled “Mission Arlington® News,” and located on the home page, this space typically promotes upcoming events seasonally or reports the results of ministry activities as they occur;
- News Media – Through the years, various newspapers and other news media outlets have reported on the ministry. This is a good resource for someone looking back to recall a particular event, and also for students doing class research.
- Annual Calendar – If you are interested in the “long look” you can review our annual calendar published each January. This will help you for planning purposes if there is an event you want to support sometime during the year. Changes in this calendar do occur from time to time. When those changes occur, we will update the calendar and inform you through one of our other venues;
- Ministry Reports – Each month, we publish our ministry results. If you missed the news about attendance at the Fall Festival or some other event, you can check in here. You will also find our annual reports here – dating as far back as 2003.
- Current Newsletter – Mission Arlington® publishes a 1-page, double-sided newsletter six times a year. These are full-color information pieces – sharing ministry results & upcoming events.;
- Newsletter Archive– You can access archived newsletters online as far back as 2004;
Through Free Subscriptions
- Snail Mail – To receive a hard copy of our newsletter in your mail box at home or work, please follow these instructions.
- Click the link above to access our website’s feedback feature..
- In the drop-down box underneath “Subject,” select “I want to receive the newsletter.”
- Enter your name and email address in the appropriate spaces.
- In the last block, titled “Feedback,” enter your preferred name or names, and the address.
- Your “In-Box” – To receive an e-mailed copy of the newsletter to your home or work, please follow the instructions below.
- Follow the same process described above to request a pdf version of the newsletter.
- Instead of placing your name and address in the “Feedback” portion of the form, simply tell us that you would like to receive an e-mailed copy of the newsletter.
Questions? / Concerns? / More information?
Do you need other information than what you can find here? Don’t hesitate to contact us, and we’ll help you find out what you need to know. We are so grateful for your constant support. Thank you!