A volunteer group circles to pray in front of Mission Arlington. These prayer circles are common sights in and around our place.
Join our E-mail network
This e-mail network is an attempt on our part to maintain the same energy and consistency with prayer that has been a part of our lives here from the beginning. Joining this network is an indication of your desire to pray with us for the work here. Thank you in advance for your support.
What are we asking you to do?
Wherever you are, we would ask you to pause at 10:00 a.m. to pray with and for us. The image in our own minds is that we would be “joining hearts and hands” as we pray together even when we might be far apart. Of course, we want you to pray as often or as much as you are led.
What to pray for the Mission
When you let us know that you want to join this prayer team, Tillie Burgin, our Executive Director, will send you a weekly email with specific prayer needs and concerns as it relates to the ongoing ministry of Mission Arlington®. There will be one suggested prayer focus for each day of the week.
How to Begin Receiving a Weekly Email
After completing a few simple steps, you will begin receiving Tillie’s prayer notes:
- Click the “Send Comments” button found on the bottom of any page on our website. Or, you can click this link. You will be taken to our feedback form;
- Under the “Subject” header, click the drop-down arrow and choose “I want to be a prayer partner.”
- Provide your name and email address in the spaces provided;
- You can provide comments in the “Feedback” box if you would like, but it is not necessary to provide a comment in order to complete this process;
- Validate that you are a real person by typing the text of two simple words you see on the screen – into the space provided;
- Hit the submit button, and you are done. Your process is complete. Within a few days, you will begin receiving an email from Tillie.
How to stop receiving the weekly Email.
In order to UNSUBSCRIBE from this list, follow the same process as above except for one difference. Instead of leaving the “Feedback box” empty, write the word “Unsubscribe.” We will take care of removing your name from our mailing list.