Grocery Store Programs
KROGER PLUS CARD
It is time to re-enroll with the Kroger Community Rewards Program. If you have not re-enrolled since August 1st, your purchases are NOT being credited to the work here. Follow the steps below for specific instructions.
- Sign in to your account at KROGER (www.kroger.com);
- Click “SAVINGS AND REWARDS” on the main menu, then scroll down the sub-menu listing and click KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS;
- Click the VIEW DETAILS button underneath the “I’m a Customer” option on the left side of the page;
- In the search box, enter either “Mission Arlington” or “Mission Metroplex” to find our organization. Our new number is FP704;
- When the “Mission Metroplex” box appears, click the “ENROLL” button. When the “You are enrolled” message appears, you are done.
If you have any problems, or if you prefer for someone to walk you through this, please call Debbie Musgrave at 817-704-6141, and she will help you. Or, e-mail Debbie here.
TOM THUMB REWARDS CARD
Simply take your reward card to the customer service desk and ask them to link it Mission Arlington®. The Mission Arlington® Tom Thumb number is 653. Scan your card at every purchase and help a family in need.
Thank you so much for your support.