Issues of Concern for Leaders
A different set of opportunities and responsibilities belong to those who are committed leaders in the field of missions. Hopefully the following discussions will have some value for you in your area of service.
- Apartments: Examining the many facets of these special communities
- Barriers: Overcoming obstacles through prayer
- Paths: Choosing an approach to ministry
- Steps: Specific directions for your ministry.
- Places: Finding a place to meet
- Volunteers: Sometimes it seems so difficult to enlist enough people to help out. Here are some suggestions which we hope will be helpful.
- Worshipping Leaders: Discover the importance of a weekly worship time to the success of your ministry.
- Limits and Possibilities: Don’t let people limit what God can do.
- Conclusion: Summing up these ministry articles.