Allan Saxe Dental Clinic
- Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex® operates the Allan Saxe Dental Clinic at our main offices, offering patients dental care free of charge;
- The clinic provides care for patients beyond the initial visit with regularly scheduled appointments; For more information about the Saxe clinic, check out this LINK. Or, you can call 817-277-6620 x 3010 to leave a message. If you need help knowing how to make your first appointment with the Dental Clinic, click here.
Bob Mann Medical Clinic
- Medical: Our free-of-charge Medical Clinic provides quality health care, sample medications and help with prescriptions as well as providing medical education to promote long-term health. The clinic also provides assistance to patients with accessing available community health care programs.
- Vision: Volunteer doctors provide free eye exams as well as providing free or low-cost prescription glasses to people who cannot otherwise afford them.
- Learn about volunteer opportunities or find hours of operations at our Bob Mann Medical Clinic or contact the clinic directly at 817-277-9597.
Part of the national ministry, based upon the 12 recovery principals, centered in biblical principals and located in a local church, people are finding freedom from their addictive, compulsive, and hurtful behaviors. You can too.
- Please join others every Thursday night from 7 to 9 p.m. to begin celebrating your recovery. The group meets in the sanctuary of ”Grace Street” Fellowship, 1516 W. Pioneer Pkwy. Entry is around the back of the church, and child care is provided.
- From 7 to 8 p.m., everyone stays together in a worship, teaching, and/or testimony time. From 8 to 9 p.m., men and women divide into small groups.
- Also offered during this time is a Celebrate Recovery Experience for youth, titled “the Landing,” and also a Celebrate Recovery designed especially for children.
For more information, call 817-704-6161. Leave a message if you would like to talk with someone about your need, and we will call you back. Or, you can e-mail the ministry team leader here.
Local counselors volunteer their time and resources to help families, adults, teenagers, and children who cannot easily afford these services. Contact us at 817-704-6144 for more information.
Community members who have experienced the death of a family member or friend are invited to register for the 13 week GriefShare program held at Grace Street Fellowship on Tuesday evenings, 7 to 9 p.m. The meetings are open, and anyone can join the group at any time during the course.
- Many grieving people find they are only beginning the work of healing when friends or family have returned to their daily life routines. Past participants tell us how helpful the information and follow-up discussions were to them.
- Your bereavement experience may be recent or not so recent. You will find encouragement, comfort, and help in grieving the death of a spouse, child, parent, sibling, other family member, or friend. No matter what the cause of your loved one’s death, this is an opportunity to be around people who understand what you are feeling.
- You will learn how to recognize the symptoms of being stuck in grief and discover you do not need to live in bondage as a slave to certain emotions. You will learn valuable information about facing your new normal in life and renewing your hope for the future.
Durable Medical Equipment
The Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex® Medical Equipment Closet loans out durable medical equipment to those in need. There is no charge for the equipment, and it is loaned out for as long as the individual needs it. For more information on personal medical equipment, contact us at 817-277-6620.