Allan Saxe Dental Clinic
- Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex® operates the Allan Saxe Dental Clinic at our main offices, offering patients dental care free of charge;
- The clinic provides care for patients beyond the initial visit with regularly scheduled appointments; For more information about the Saxe clinic, check out this LINK. Or, you can call 817-277-6620 x 3010 to leave a message. If you need help knowing how to make your first appointment with the Dental Clinic, click here.
Bob Mann Medical Clinic
- Medical: Our free-of-charge Medical Clinic provides quality health care, sample medications and help with prescriptions as well as providing medical education to promote long-term health. The clinic also provides assistance to patients with accessing available community health care programs.
- Vision: Volunteer doctors provide free eye exams as well as providing free or low-cost prescription glasses to people who cannot otherwise afford them.
- Learn about volunteer opportunities or find hours of operations at our Bob Mann Medical Clinic or contact the clinic directly at 817-277-9597.
Part of the national ministry, based upon the 12 recovery principals, centered in biblical principals and located in a local church, people are finding freedom from their addictive, compulsive, and hurtful behaviors. You can too.
- Please join others every Thursday night from 7 to 9 p.m. to begin celebrating your recovery. The group meets in the sanctuary of ”Grace Street” Fellowship, 1516 W. Pioneer Pkwy. Entry is around the back of the church, and child care is provided.
- From 7 to 8 p.m., everyone stays together in a worship, teaching, and/or testimony time. From 8 to 9 p.m., men and women divide into small groups.
- Also offered during this time is a Celebrate Recovery Experience for youth, titled “the Landing,” and also a Celebrate Recovery designed especially for children.
For more information, call 817-704-6161. Leave a message if you would like to talk with someone about your need, and we will call you back. Or, you can e-mail the ministry team leader here.
Local counselors volunteer their time and resources to help families, adults, teenagers, and children who cannot easily afford these services. Contact us at 817-704-6144 for more information.
Durable Medical Equipment
The Mission Arlington®/Mission Metroplex® Medical Equipment Closet loans out durable medical equipment to those in need. There is no charge for the equipment, and it is loaned out for as long as the individual needs it. For more information on personal medical equipment, contact us at 817-277-6620.