Mission Arlington® has been in operation for 37 years, earning public trust, and caring for real people in need one day at a time. We stay open 365 days a year, closing only on Christmas Day. We work diligently to be transparent and accountable to our community. Tillie Burgin has led this work since its beginning, and she still serves here every day. We love what we get to do here every day.
- Every service we provide is FREE.
- We NEVER SELL what you provide. When you give it, we give it away.
- Our administrative overhead is LOW.
- We believe ALL PEOPLE should be treated with DIGNITY & RESPECT.
We pray daily, and we trust the Lord to lead and to provide for this work. We are humbled and honored by your daily generosity. Thank you.
Click the links below to learn more
- Our Philosophy – our core convictions and approach to ministry;
- Administration – mission statement, our team, transparency, accountability, and more;
- Scheduling Pickups: what we pickup and when, and other helpful information;
- Grocery Store Programs: your every-day purchases resources Mission Arlington®;
- Automobile Donations: your old car, running or not, can make a difference;
- Financial Support: practical ways you can support the ministry financially;
- Food Donations: from daily bread to Thanksgiving blessings, you can help;
- Household and Other: clothing, school supplies, furniture, appliances, christmas toys;
- Support for the future: help Mission Arlington provide for long-term needs and goals.
We thank God for you every day
Our Mission family remembers every day that we can be here, because you give of your time, your resources, and your prayers for us. Our community is generous and caring in extraordinary ways, and we are always grateful for you. We do thank God for you every day, and we ask him to bless and keep you in every way.
Please contact us at 817-277-6620 if we can be supportive to you.