[1516 Pioneer Pkwy, 7:00 p.m. (Come around the back.) Refreshments provided.]
Part of the national ministry, based upon the 12 recovery principles, centered biblically, and located in a local church, people are finding freedom from their addictive, compulsive, and hurtful behaviors. You can too.
- Please join others every Thursday night from 7 to 9 p.m. to begin celebrating your recovery. The group meets in the sanctuary of ”Grace Street” Fellowship, 1516 W. Pioneer Pkwy. Entry is around the back of the church, and child care is provided. You don’t need an appointment. Just come on.
- From 7 to 8 p.m., everyone stays together in a worship, teaching, and/or testimony time.
- From 8 to 9 p.m., men and women divide into small groups;
For more information, call 817-704-6161. Leave a message if you would like to talk with someone about your need, and we will call you back. Or, you can e-mail the ministry team leader here.
[1514 Cherry Drive (Lockwood Center Gym of Grace Street Fellowship), 7 to 9 p.m.]
Community members who have experienced the death of a family member or friend are invited to register for the 13 week GriefShare program held at Grace Street Fellowship on Tuesday evenings, from 7 to 9 p.m. The first meeting begins Tuesday, February 6th. The meetings are open, and anyone can join the group at any time during the course.
- Many grieving people find they are only beginning the work of healing when friends or family have returned to their daily life routines. Past participants tell us how helpful the information and follow-up discussions were to them.
- Your bereavement experience may be recent or not so recent. You will find encouragement, comfort, and help in grieving the death of a spouse, child, parent, sibling, other family member, or friend. No matter what the cause of your loved one’s death, this is an opportunity to be around people who understand what you are feeling.
- You will learn how to recognize the symptoms of being stuck in grief and discover you do not need to live in bondage as a slave to certain emotions. You will learn valuable information about facing your new normal in life and renewing your hope for the future.