It’s Time to Collect School Supplies
As one school year has ended, a new one will be here before we know it. With a new school year comes an urgent need–school supplies. Mission Arlington has the opportunity to provide school supplies for students in our local community for the upcoming year. We anticipate serving over 10,000 students across Arlington ISD this year as many are still recovering from the effects of COVID-19 and there are multiple ways you can be involved.
- Purchase and donate supplies using our supply list.
- Supplies can be dropped off at our offices (210 W. South Street Arlington, TX, 76010) between 7am-7pm, Monday through Saturday.
- Give a monetary donation.
- You can donate through our website by selecting the “School Supplies” tab on the drop down menu labeled “Fund.”
- You can donate by check, writing “School Supplies” on the memo line.
- You can also bring cash to our offices (210 W. South Street) anytime, just let us know you would like it to be used to purchase school supplies.
- Volunteer with us as we gather, organize and distribute the supplies to students.
- We will publish the dates of service as the school year draws near.
We are so thankful for your support as we serve the students in our community. Thank you!