You can help with School Supplies
Mission Arlington® is currently collecting and distributing school supplies for AISD students.
A Strong Community Need
It’s “no surprise” to anyone that the prices of school supplies are going up, in line with the inflation that’s encompassing our country. This makes it more difficult for ordinary families to have the supplies their students need to start the school year this August. Mission Arlington® expects to provide school supplies for more than 9,000 AISD students again this year, and probably more. It’s clear that the need will be as great as it ever has been.
- Purchase the supplies, and drop them off at Mission Arlington’s main campus downtown; You can drop them off anytime between 7 a.m. & 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday;
- Use our Amazon Wish List – Choose supplies from our Amazon Wish List, and Amazon will deliver the supplies directly to us;
- Donate Funds for School Supplies – 1) You can write a check to Mission Arlington, placing “School Supplies” in the memo line, or 2) you can donate through our website. Choose the “School Supplies” designation, and we will pick up the supplies for you.
Volunteering to Organize/Distribute School Supplies
- Volunteer Times – anytime you are available between 7 a.m. & 7 p.m. Monday – Saturday;
- You or Your Team – Come by yourself, with your family/group of friends, or bring your team. All ages welcome. Everyone can make a difference;
- Organizing / Distributing – It takes many hands to get school supplies organized and into back packs, and it is so much fun to do. Giving away the supplies is fun too. Come see us.
It makes such a difference to moms & dads who are in between jobs, or for whom circumstances have been difficult, to know that their students (young or old) will have what they need to start school on the first day. It also means so much to the students themselves. We are so grateful for you, and for your constant support.