North Texas Giving Day is Today
We are so grateful for your faithful, generous support all-year long. Thank you for spreading the word about this special day of giving on Thursday, September 21st, from 6:00 a.m. until midnight. Your extra support on North Texas Giving Day makes such a difference.
Unexpected crises can come in so many forms, and all of us need a little help every now and then. Through August, we have seen about 600 people a day coming in for help (six days a week) – ordinary families – who just need a little support to make it through the month. We wish you could see the tears and experience the hugs that we receive when we give away for free what you have so generously given.
In a very real way, because you give, you are always in the room with us when we pass along what you have provided – such as groceries, or a little extra to pay a utility bill, or with beds, so that children can have a place to sleep. We hope you know that you are truly making a difference in people’s lives.
How to Support Mission Arlington® on NTX Giving Day
From 6:00 a.m. until midnight, Thursday, September 21st, you can provide extra financial support to people in need through Mission Arlington®.
You gift on this special day of community giving will make a real difference in the lives of people in need. If you want to schedule your gift in advance, you can do it now through the North Texas Giving Day website. Thank you so much.
The Mission Arlington® Difference.
- Mission Arlington® is faith-based. People matter to God and to us.
- We are open 364 days a year, closed only on Christmas Day. Emergency services are open 6-days a week.
- We have longevity. We are in our 38th year of serving this community.
- Our administrative overhead is low – at 1.47 percent. More than 98.5% of every dollar you give ministers directly to people in need.
- We are accountable. In addition to a local & respected board, we are audited each year. We partner with multiple charity watchdogs, in good standing with all.
- We are holistic, caring for the physical, spiritual, emotional & educational needs of people – a kind of one-stop shop to help.
- We are truly grateful – aware that provisions come from the Lord through a generous community. We do not charge for any service, and we do NOT sell or re-sell what you provide.
Come See Us
We love to see you when you drop by. Your smiles and sweet spirits are always such an encouragement to us. If you are dropping off donations, or if you want to volunteer, come see us anytime between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday. If you are needing a little help, drop by (no appointment needed) anytime between 8 and 5 Monday-Friday or 9-2 on Saturday. We love to help, and we look forward to supporting your family.
We love serving in this beautifully generous and caring community. We do thank God for you. Hope to see you soon!