Services we provide
The Mission Arlington® / Mission Metroplex® Difference
Our services are
- free: There is no charge for any service provided by Mission Arlington®;
- accessible: People shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to receive help;
- holistic: The array of services is designed to support the physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual needs of people; For example, we provide sports leagues (physical), Bible studies (spiritual), counseling (emotional), and after-school programs (intellectual);
- flexible: We desire to be Spirit-led (life-directed), and not rules-governed. We will flex to meet a need wherever possible, even when it is not a service we officially provide;
- growing: with the Lord’s help and yours, current services continue to improve and expand, and new services are being added Please check back from time to time.
We want to
- build bridges, not barriers: Our heart is to be here whenever it is possible to meet a need. We want each person, and every family, to receive authentic help when they need it most. We want to treat people with the same passion with which we would want someone else to respond to our own moment of need, or the needs of those we love most;
- treat people with dignity and respect: Anyone can pass along provisions. We want to listen when people speak, to connect with each life, and to respond with authentic help and hope;
- point people to Christ: When families sit around their dinner table to eat the food you provide we know that they will still get hungry again. On the other hand, a relationship with Christ satisfies the soul forever (John 4). The greatest gift we have for people isn’t temporal, but eternal, so we work faithfully to communicate His great love day in and day out. We offer to pray with everyone who comes through our doors;
- follow-up: People are more than just “numbers on a chart, ” or “objects processed through a system.” Each week, and with every event, the Mission Arlington® family “checks in” with people after they have engaged with any of our services.
What are the services we provide?
Click through the links above to the right to discover the various kinds of services available to meet different needs. We hope that will help you get connected if you need the service, or if you want to help. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please give us a call at 817-277-6620.
When are we open?
Mission Arlington® opens seven days a week, 364 days a year. We close only on Christmas Day, (unless Christmas happens on a Sunday). Different services, however, operate on different schedules. You can click the following link to discover hours and days of operation for our core services. If you can’t find what you are looking for, give us a call. We’ll be glad to get you connected.